Key Area of Action:
- Work closely with all school departments, provide service learning opportunities, implement life education, establish a caring, healthy campus, foster positive values of students, allow students to grow and develop in full.
- Through individual counseling, preventive and developmental activities are held in order to: strengthen students’ resilience, foster positive values of students, develop multi-intelligence, enhance self-esteem and sense of accomplishment, establish a healthy, caring and inclusive campus.
- Through early identification of students with special needs, we offer individual coaching to students and their family, tailored-made programs, learning groups and activities.
- School and parents are in fact a team and we help parents to better understand the ability and uniqueness of their children so that we can and assist parents and students to have a better planning for their future.
- To improve the quality and skills in counseling among teachers, professional development by means of seminars and workshops are held and joint regularly.
(1) Integrated Education – Learning capacity enhancing workshop cum Parent Lecture  (CHINESE ONLY)
共融教育 – 提昇學習能力工作坊暨家長講座
(2) Integrated Education – ‘One school one book’ activity
(3) Integrated Education – Simulation